Exhibiting at ACCP: The Conference 2018
Please note that per Board policy the Conference is only open to those currently working for a corporation as a professional in the Corporate Responsibility spectrum. Others are welcome to exhibit.
Why Exhibit at ACCP: The Conference 2018?
Where else do you have the chance to meet over 200 Corporate Responsibility executives in one place in less than two days?
At ACCP: The Conference you also have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen relationships with current clients and build relationships with potential new clients
- Differentiate your company from the competition as a leader in the profession
- Introduce new products or services
- Demonstrate your company’s support of Corporate Responsibility professionals by supporting their conference
- Provide thought leadership through digital content published in ACCP publications*
*Publication is subject to the approval of ACCP leadership and is not guaranteed. More information on how to submit content can be found below.
Who will be there?
- Over 200 Corporate Responsibility executives
- Titles range from Community Relations Manager to Director Global Corporate Citizenship to SVP of Community Affairs
- On average, 60% of attendees report having significant influence or that they are the final decision maker for product/service purchases
- 32% of ACCP: The Conference 2017 attendees were there for the first time
See the current list of 2018 registered companies and check back frequently for updates!
What have past exhibitors had to say?
- "It was a great conference for us. The highlight for me was to learn more about the formal practice of Corporate Responsibility from the informal conversations with attendees."
- "The Monday night networking reception was exceptional-- it was great to interact with attendees in a more relaxed environment."
- "The best part for us was the ability to engage with attending companies."
- "Connected with a lot of great people - very like minded community!"
- You will select your table location in the order your registration was received, provided that your payment is received by January 19, 2018.
- Payment option: If you need to pay for the registration in 2018, you can still register in 2017. Simply select the “invoice” option at the end and email us your approximate payment date. You must be paid in full by January 19, 2018.
- Save the date! You can attend a webcast orientation for registered exhibitors (optional but highly encouraged) in January 2018 - dial-in information to be emailed to you.
- Traffic will be driven to your table as there is a prize incentive for the completion of an activity with questions about each exhibitor.
- Power and internet are your responsibility. You will be sent more information on specifics closer to the event date.
- Be sure to reserve your hotel room at the ACCP special room rate at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront in Portland, OR.
There are a limited number of tables for 2018. Exhibitor space has sold out for the past three years. You will select your table based on the order in which you register. It is in your best interest to register ASAP.
*Please note: ACCP board policy provides that conference sessions and the Sunday evening event are only open to corporate conference attendees, not exhibitors. Exhibitors receive a list of the names and companies of those attending.
Exhibitor Event Schedule
Take a moment to review the ACCP: The Conference 2018 Exhibitor schedule of events below. You will find that the schedule provides ample time to connect with attendees.
- Exhibitor Orientation Webinar: January 2018 - Invite will be sent to registered exhibitors
- Exhibitor Move In: Monday, March 19, 2018 | 7am – 9:15am PT
- Exhibits Open:
Monday, March 19, 2018 | 9:15am – 5:30pm PT
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 | 7:00am – 4:30pm PT
- Evening Event: Monday, March 19, 2018 | 6:00pm – 8:30pm PT
- Exhibitor Move Out: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 | 3:00pm – 4:30pm PT
Exclusive Exhibitor Opportunity:
Table Top Exhibit Package: $3,250
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in paying a $500 fee to add a third attendee.
- One 6' table and two chairs in one of two exhibit areas
- Monday includes breakfast, lunch, two breaks and an evening networking event for two company members
- Tuesday includes breakfast, lunch and two breaks for two company members
- List of participating companies and participant names (contact information not available)
- A pre-conference orientation webcast in which industry trends and Conference logistics will be shared.
- Ability to submit content via ACCP channels that will remain published for the time period of 1 year.
- Opportunity to host an existing and/or potential client dinner on Tuesday evening
- Company name, logo, a 30-50 word blurb, links to social media, thumbnails linked to submitted and approved content will appear on ACCP: The Conference 2018 website
- Company logo will appear in ACCP: The Conference 2018 program. Please note that you must be registered and paid by January 19th in order for your logo to appear in the printed program.
- An optional concurrent educational session will take place during the Conference. Topic and speakers: TBA.
How to Optimize the Exhibitor Experience:
In addition to the table top package (or in lieu of), a great way to put your name in front of the attendees is via sponsorship.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 407.650.9748.
Please complete the registration as the main contact for your company, even if you won't be in attendance. We will follow up in January to obtain your attending representatives names.