Ignite Impact Award
The Ignite Impact Award recognizes excellence in the field of corporate responsibility. It is the highest honor bestowed on an individual by ACCP and is awarded for outstanding contributions leading to meaningful community and business impacts. The award is given annually at ACCP: The Conference.
- Exemplifies the role of a corporate responsibility professional
- Implements or cultivates a significant program or initiative resulting in a community impact
- Demonstrates a willingness to execute innovative strategies to accomplish mission
- Individuals must be employed by an ACCP member company in good standing to be nominated and to receive the award
- A nominated individual may not have received the award in the year prior
- Nominations for the award must come from an ACCP member
- Nominations open on August 26, 2016 and will close on January 27, 2017
- The Award Committee will review nominations and make a recommendation for the recipient
- The Recipient will be announced and awarded at ACCP: The Conference 2017
Email Maryann Fiala to receive a nominations form.